Thursday, January 28, 2010

CHRIST IS THE WAY

This morning at 3.00am I was reading the word, Hosea 2. The Holy Spirit just opened up to me the meaning of this passage as far as the UK is concerned now. We are in the worst financial crisis this land has probably ever seen. Why is that, well verse 5 says "I will go after my lovers that give me my food and my water , my wool and my flax, my oil and my refreshing drinks"
This I interpret as being that we will operate under the world system of doing business.
The Lord said in verse 6 "I will hedge up her way with thorns and I will build a wall against her that she shall not find her paths".
That could mean the wars and the weather and other things that just create more problems and cost the nation more and more.
Verse 7 "She shall follow after her lovers but she shall not overtake them. [Unable to overtake the debt and unemployment or find a solution to these worldwide problems.] Then shall she say, let me go and return to my first husband, for then it was better with me than now" The nations former glory, the British Empire, which ruled and reigned most of the world, efficiently and profitably.
Verse 8 "For she has noticed, understood or realized that it was I (The Lord God) Who gave her the grain and the new wine and the fresh oil, and who lavished upon her silver and gold, which they used for Baal. [For worldly purposes and selfish indulgence]
Verses 9 - 13 describes what life is like without the Lord, He will uncover our lewdness [ Equality act, homosexuality perversity,tolerance of other religions and unbiblical principles, lack of discipline and honor, this used to be an honourable nation.] and no one shall rescue us and He will put punishment upon us.
Verse 14 "Therefore, behold, I will allure her and bring her into the wilderness, and I will speak tenderly and to her heart"
Verse 16 "And it shall be that in that day, says the Lord, that you will call me 'My Husband'' and you shall no longer call me Baali.
Verse 19 -20 "And I will betroth you to me for ever, yes, I will betroth you to me in righteousness and justice, in steadfast love and mercy,....in stability and in faithfulness, and you shall know the Lord
Verse 23 "And I Will sow her for myself anew in the land, and I will have love, pity and mercy for her, and I will say to those who are not my people, You are my people and they shall say 'You are my God'" Rom 9:26 "They shall be called sons of the living God"

What do we need to do for that to happen, 2 Chron 7:14 "If my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land".

The first scripture I opened this morning was Psalm 94:20 "Shall the throne of iniquity, have fellowship with you, which frames mischief by a law". Wow!, is that not talking about the Equality act? I urge you all to stop this thing in it's tracks right now.
--
Norman
http://www.lksix38.com

No comments:

Post a Comment