Friday, January 2, 2009

Scams

Just had a guy make me an offer. His boss has been arrested by the Russians. He is a multi millionaire or billionaire who used his money for the opposition parties. Now Alan here says he has $15 million that he wants to put into my account - legally? and when he is out the country we will split it and I get 30%. Wow, 30% of $15m is R42.75million. I recon I could live off that, I would probably have to live like James Bond or the fugative, what a Blast! Having the KGB chasing me here there and everywhere.
I told him, there are much easier ways of making money, go to my website and live off your giving, in peace, no fear here. Hey I got me second signup in last night, It's working. Told Jane my daughter, now she wants to join, when she has the money - that could be a while!

On New Years night we had 40mm of rain and another 4 last night so the property is really looking good. Must go and do some more mowing though. That is never ending, 2 acreas is a lot of mowing. I must get a ride on job. All my neighbours have them and they are able to do the whole job in a couple of hours. Yo! the ones they had on the gold course down at Hazyview were amazing, 5 hydraulicly driven drum heads on a very smart 4 wheeler. My neighbour tells me they cost R300 000!!!, - Why didn't I take the money! I could have had one for me and Lorraine.
Norman 2009 is mine!
http://www.lksix38.com

No comments:

Post a Comment